Need help removing the inner drawer on your Vasario cash drawer? Follow the instructions and watch the video below.
REMOVING THE DRAWER:
- Open the cash drawer and remove the plastic coin and bill tray.
- Grasp the drawer by the sides of the front and lift the drawer up until it stops.
- Tip the front of the drawer down and pull the drawer out at an inclined angle.
REPLACING THE DRAWER:
- With the drawer front tipped down at an inclined angle, insert the drawer into the case about 2 inches.
- Lift the drawer up until it stops, and pull the drawer out until it stops and drops into operating (horizontal) position. See Figure 3.
- When the inner drawer is fully inserted, verify that the drawer opens and closes properly.
Every six months the cash drawer slides should be cleaned and lubricated. Using a dry, lint free cloth, wipe out the old grease, along with any accumulated dirt or debris, from the tracks and on the wheels. Do not use water or any type of liquid cleaner. After the old grease has been removed, apply a thin layer of lithium bearing grease to the front and rear wheels.